TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - LOL, I value other's experience a LOT, and by asking others
People Seeking Info

Subject LOL, I value other's experience a LOT, and by asking others

Posted by Zuberman on April 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 306 times.

In Reply To Unless this is a dedicated track car, there's no real point. posted by Nate (NoVA) on April 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Message about their experiences with changes to their Z, hopefully I can avoid re-inventing the wheel and making time-consuming and costly mistakes. Despite having done many mods on many of my previous cars, I haven't done many to this car and all models are not the same: some respond one way to a specific mod while others respond differently. Sure, I can get on the internet and search about how and what a mod is SUPPOSED to do, but you just can't beat real-world experience, and not everyone's environment is the same (daily driver vs. race only). In this post there is a slight difference of opinion about where to ground (and a settlement was reached), so I'm glad I asked.

FTR, mine is a daily driver, and I'll now leave the battery where it is based on the information provided. Not hating, just trying to be a voice of reason :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.